WissIntra NG 1.2.23092.0
Last Updated 2017/11/06
In the following, you will find information about the changes in WissIntra NG Release 1.2.23092.0.
Changes in the Document Manager
You can now add responsible and substitutional responsible for documents. These two roles are also available in the settings for notifications. Changes regarding the responsible are also taken into account in the approval workflow.
Notifications regarding the expiration date
In the settings, you can now define when and to whom a notification about the expiration date of a document should be sent.
You have three options:
- X days before expiration
- At expiration
- X days after expiration
The available interface languages were extended by Swedish and French. The following languages are now available:
- Swiss German
- Chinese (simplified)
It is now possible to connect users from multiple ADs or AD Organization Units to WissIntra NG through the LDAP interface. You find this option in the Settings – Basic Settings – LDAP Settings. In the User Management, you see the LDAP connections in the sidebar on the left.
In addition to the themes included in WissIntra NG, you can from now on purchase a theme specially adapted to your CI.
Tags in Search
In WissIntra NG, you will find fields in various modals where the content is displayed as tags. These tags are now also included in the search index and displayed in the search result.
Changes in the Process Manager
Copying per drag & drop also possible in Firefox
You can copy a process card with drag & drop across browser tabs or windows, e.g. if you want to copy a process from one location to another. This option is now available for all browsers, including Firefox (from version 56).
Changes in the Action Manager
Extension: Action for Energy Management
An extension is now available for the Action Manager that can be used for the energy management validations required by ISO 50001.
Thus, in the Action modal there are several fields added to the tabs Finding and Effectiveness regarding the planned and actual savings and avoidance.
If you are interested, please contact our sales department.
Changes in the Risk Manager
With the report „Development Threats and Opportunities“, you have the possibility to clearly show the threats and opportunities of the created risk evaluations at the current state.
For each probability you will find a diagram in which you can see the number of the associated risk evaluations and, indicated by colour, the impacts for them.
You can filter by location, probability, category and effected area.
Add a risk to facourites
Now you can also save individual risks or risk evaluations as favourites and access them directly from the cockpit.
- Update of the display of favourites directly after modification
- Correct forwarding of links to documents that have been saved before the conversion to the interface and content language.
- File download also possible after session time out
- Display of the loading bar corrected after connection termination
- For a user who is not authorized to delete a process, the "Delete" option was incorrectly displayed in the modal, but without function. This has been fixed so that the button is not shown any more.
- The function "Print current layer" resulted in an error in the Interdependency view and has been deactivated
- The themes have been optimized for contrast and colour
- The navigation bar has been optimized for all browser window sizes
- The chapter numbers of the criteria have been inserted in the process manager according to the audit manager
- The display of the Result documents in the Document Manager has been adjusted according to the Process Manager
- Performance improvements:
- Document Manager: loading time, e.g. with 3000 folders significantly reduced.
- Process Manager: Print of the current level in a large process landscape
- Audit Manager: in specific scenarios