WissIntra NG 1.2.24425.0
Last Updated 2018/06/22
In the following, you will find information about the changes in WissIntra NG Release 1.2.24425.0.
We would like to inform you that the support for Windows server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008 R2 will be terminated as of December 31, 2018.
Scroll position in table views
The screen position in a table view is maintained after closing a modal so that the user does not have to scroll to that position again.
Until now, e-mails were sent for all scheduled notifications, even if they were triggered at any time in the past and the corresponding notification was activated later. With the new release, it has been implemented that when a scheduled notification is activated, only those e-mails are sent whose action was not more than 2 weeks ago. Scheduled notifications are:
- Audit: Notification prior to start
- Action: Notification prior to expiration and at expiration
- Task: Notification at achieved reminder date and at expiration
- Document: Notification prior to expiration, at expiration and after expiration.
Optimized RAM consumption
The RAM usage has bee optimized.
In this context it is important that you restart the IIS whenever you change a logo in WissIntra NG. Otherwise, the cache settings may cause an incorrect display.
Changes in the Process Manager
Hide empty fields
In the settings for the Process Manager, you can define that fields that are not filled are hidden in the Description and Turtle Analysis tab. The filled fields are arranged accordingly. This option then also applies to the print functions in the Process Manager.
Start graphic on process levels
As before for locations, you now have the option of having your administrator set up individual start graphics at process levels.
Changes in the Document Manager
Archive unassigned documents
In the Document Manager settings, you can configure and activate regular archiving of documents that are not assigned to any object (process, action,…) in WissIntra NG. You define an archive folder and decide when and how often this archiving should be carried out.
New possibilities for checked out documents
Previously, only the administrator could see and reset checked out documents in the settings. With the new release, you as a user get a view of all checked out documents to which you have access. With the document permission “permit”, you can also undo the check out if necessary.
Retention period for documents
The field “Retention period until” has been implemented in the document details, in which you can enter the date until when the document must be retained in your company. This also applies to result documents.
History extended by information regarding the release workflow
In the history of a document and also in the overall history of all documents, the information from the fields Description and Comment that can be filled within the release workflow, is displayed.
Changes in the Action Manager
Changed statistics from pie charts to bar charts
The information within the statistics in the Action Manager is now displayed in bar charts. They also update automatically as soon as the filter or search function is used.
- As soon as a validation error occurred within the Process Manager, the tab Connections disappeared. This has been fixed so that all tabs are always displayed correctly.
- At a certain screen resolution, it could have happened that the connection lines in the Swimlane were displayed offset downwards. With this update, the display of the connection lines in the Swimlane has been corrected.
- The message when copying a process with sub-levels has been adapted according to the respective situation: “Copying child processes to the first row of a process level is not possible” or “Restricted navigation in sub-levels due to administrator settings”.
- The field “Days before Expiration” in the Document Manager settings has been adjusted so that only positive numbers can be entered here.
- Incorrect synchronisation of LDAP user data has caused the role assignments to be removed under certain circumstances. Now all role and function assignments are correctly retained during synchronisation.